The Sakura Tissue-Tek VIP 5 Tissue Processor is designed for fast, streamlined operation.
The VIP 5 Tissue Processor offers easy-to-use software that enables users to manage reagents, rename solutions and programs, and define cleaning cycles according to their needs.
The VIP 5 automatically processes reagent transfer, continuous mixing, and bottle connection check to ensure flawless and efficient processing. It is flexible, allowing easy addition of cassettes, even during processing.
It provides complete information at a glance through a full-text display, and facilitates reagent management through cassette counter and reagent usage counter features. Additionally, the VIP 5 cleans paraffin by degassing the oven, ensuring sanitized paraffin without the need for additional retort cleaning cycles.
- Up to twenty different processing programs enable preparation of all tissue sample types
- User-defined selection of 150 or 300 cassette capacity
- Create your own reagent and program names
- Solution management software
- Full-text display reveals complete information at a glance and is user-freindly
- Unique automatic reagent transfer during the processing
- Run Unique continuous mixing for more efficient processing
- Self-calculating delay mode coordinates completion of processing to enhance workflow
- Cassette counter and reagent usages counter facilitate reagent management
- User-defined cleaning cycles
- Ample stainless steel work surface
- Built-in printer interface (printer optional)
- Automatic bottle connection check
- External drain and fill
- Adjustable alarm tone and volume
- Two levels of passwords to ensure instrument and information security
- The basket design allows upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for optimal convenience.
|Product Code||REF VIP5|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Benchtop Model||23.6 x 47.2 x 27.5 inches (D x W x H)|
|Floor Model||23.6 x 23.6 x 53.5 inches (D x W x H)|
|Weight||352 lbs (160 kg)|